Home

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Some pictures from Easter

Easter 2012 was a fun day for our family. We spent the morning at church then enjoyed our afternoon at home. The boys received Easter baskets after church. Here they are showing off their new Lego Minifigures.
Now ready for an Easter egg hunt. We hid plastic eggs with no candy inside. (Todd and I just watched a 
60 Minutes special about how sugar can be toxic to our bodies. We are trying to find out ways to cut some sugar out of our eating.) Of course as I type this I am really craving ice cream!
Collins was outside for the egg hunt action.
Checking out the eggs. There were a few special eggs with money hidden inside!



2 comments:

felderfam said...

I watched that part of the toxic sugar episode, too! Really got me thinking..and I have to say that I agree it can become an addiction! But man, what a HARD one to break..or even cut back on!

MarytheKay said...

Your kids just make me SMILE.