FUN! That is how I would describe this last week. A trip to Nashville with a wonderful friend to visit my wonderful sister. Melissa Houston and I shared 20+ hours in the car while we made our way to Tennessee. Melissa was taking two of her girls to a special performance of Cinderella and so Collins and I were able to go along to visit my sister, brother-in-law and kids. It was so fun! The drive was looooong...but it was definitely worth it. Lots of great memories.
First picture of the happy cousins - Collins, Finley and Cason!
On Thursday morning, I got a massage. So Collins spent the morning with Aunt Brea at work - Pickles & Ice Cream and Little Star Kids Gear. She tried out all the cool stuff like this chair.
She had fun in a swanky stroller.
And I mean really swanky!
She even napped in this $900 stroller.
She liked the big highchair...and she modeled a cute butterfly bow in her hair.
On Friday we had two sick kids. Both Cason and Collins were running fevers...but that didn't stop us from running errands. Finley and Collins at The Container Store. Collins had weary eyes and rosy cheeks.
We enjoyed Finley's soccer game. OK, Collins endured it since she didn't feel well. Here is a favorite memory from the game. I was walking with Cason, he grew tired of walking and asked for a stroller. I told him that he didn't need a stroller because God had given him strong legs. Later, Brea was carrying Cason across the field when he told her, "Put me down mom, Jesus gave me strong legs." So cute!
Time to go home. I loved being with the Brea and her family. Thanks for hosting me!
1 comment:
LOVE, LOVE...keep coming back to look at the pics again! Miss you!
Brea
Post a Comment