Home

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This is the outfit...

When the ultrasound identified Rapp Baby #5 as a girl, we wanted to come up with a fun way to tell the boys the sex of the baby. We decided to buy a dress and wrap it up for the big reveal. I remember holding that dress and not being able to fathom that we were having a little girl.

Today Collins wore that dress for the first time. Picking out the dress was fun, but Collins in the dress is even better.  She was super happy this morning for these photos. We had to snap quick though because she kept tipping over.


3 comments:

Unsure said...

She is so beautiful in these pics and I adore her socks! Thanks for posting!!

Eric and Sarah said...

I love her facial expression in the second picture!!! So cute

Ellen Davis said...

LOVE that look in photo #2.