Colton has learned to whistle and snap. I'm not sure that any of his brothers have mastered those tricks yet.
Collins has a third tooth coming in.
Collins fell out of her Bumbo and her swing yesterday. She is getting really good at arching her back and moving. The Bumbo, not a big deal, it was a repeat trick. The swing was new. How did she get out? Colton unbuckled her without us knowing. Oops!
Connor has been working on some Bible memorization. He has mastered Psalm 1 so far!
Colton has a black ring box with a plastic Kanakuk ring inside it. I am not sure what prompted it, but he has been walking around the house asking people to marry him.
We have read two books this year that are set in Holland. When you read about Holland, you learn about dikes. They are sort of like man-made levees. While trying to describe dikes in Holland, I thought the iPad would come in handy. I asked Connor to google it. So...when Connor typed, "What is a dike?", he got a lady with a butch haircut, riding a motorcycle. Oh my! We had extra discussion that day.
1 comment:
Hysterical!!!!
Post a Comment