We took the kids to Silver Dollar City today and it was so nice! The weather was perfect and we met the Engrams there which made it even more fun. I only took a few pictures and I'll bet that you can guess who I spent most of my time with while at the City. Yep, Colton! The routine usually goes like this...we walk up to a roller coaster, Todd takes the boys who meet the height requirement and I stay with those who cannot ride. I'm not complaining though. I'd rather be on the observation deck than on a roller coaster any day!
Colton and Carter waited with me while Todd, Hunter and Connor rode Wildfire.
Collins hanging out in the stroller.
Max and Colton were with me at the Doc Gizmo science show.
Colton pumping water. *Note, he is sporting the green silly bands just to make sure he was covered for St. Patrick's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment