Home

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A new trick

I love to put Collins in her Bumbo while I am busy working in the kitchen or folding laundry. She can sit near me and be a part of all that is going on. But Collins has learned a new trick. (Note: her Bumbo is on the table for these pictures, but we know she needs to be on the floor.) Collins starts with a slight lean...
and then it becomes a full back arch. I have a feeling that soon she will pop herself right out of this chair.

3 comments:

Austin and Danielle said...

That's exactly what Raef did! We also had him on our table some & it freaked us out the first time he did this! He also would pull one leg in & lean over, like you showed Collins doing before. :)

Ellen Davis said...

Maybe she'll be super flexible like Connor?

felderfam said...

Yes! Malachi does the same thing--especially the lean! A few weeks ago, he did just what you predicted Collins will accomplish: arched himself over the back. Thankfully he was on the couch. :) A better option than our tile floors!