Home

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Silver Dollar City

We made one more trip to Silver Dollar City before the end of the 2011 season.  I really love this theme park and it is always a fun day for our family to be together.

Yes, I made the boys take this picture with the Santa statue before entering the park.
Carter and Colton are still too little to ride most of the roller coasters, but they always like to sit in the seats that are placed at the entrance to the ride. 
Dear Aunt Lex, please hang out with us as much as possible. We love it! Sincerely, Hunter, Connor, Carter, Colton and Collins Rapp
Connor's FAVORITE snack...beef jerky!
This last picture was hard to come by because NONE of the boys wanted to be the gingerbread woman.  I made them switch with each picture.  This was the best one I got, but if you look closely you can tell that Hunter wasn't very happy that it was his turn to be the girl. 

1 comment:

MarytheKay said...

Okay, the gingerbread woman picture/story makes me LAUGH!!! I love that your boys are BOYS. :-)