Something that has surprised me about the addition of Collins to our family has been Hunter's reaction to his sister. Of course I thought he would like her, but he is so great with her! He willingly holds her, rescues her when she is crying, plays with her, etc. It is so sweet to watch. I think they will have a special relationship. I took these pictures Monday morning. The boys has some time to play on the Ipad before school started for the day. Collins was happy in her swing, but Hunter picked her up anyway. I guess he wanted her to join the fun. Let me narrate for Collins.
Hi mom! I'm the only one paying attention to the camera.
Are you getting a good shot of these rosy cheeks? Sure hope Hunter keeps holding on to me!
Hey, I want to see Jelly Car 3!
1 comment:
I love this. I can hear that sweet voice of yours as I read. Sweet sweet boys with a darling sis.
Post a Comment