Here is the group listening to our tour guide. I'm not sure that she liked children very much. Ha!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
A field trip
Today we took a field trip to Sunshine Valley Farm in Rogersville. The kids got to tour a small orchard and learn lots about apples. I had Collins in my arms most of the time so I wasn't able to take many pictures.
Here is the group listening to our tour guide. I'm not sure that she liked children very much. Ha!
Colton was not a happy camper that his shoes had gotten wet.
After the orchard, we headed to the Library Center to check out some new books. Hunter spent some time on the computer.
Colton rockin' the headphones!
I was determined to get a picture of Connor. He hid from me twice, but I did finally get the picture. He seems to be threatening me.
Here is the group listening to our tour guide. I'm not sure that she liked children very much. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This post makes me giggle-- especially Colton's preschool picture. He's getting so big! Precious boys. Sweet baby girl.
Post a Comment