Home

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Artwork from the boys!

Woo hoo! Our new printer is also a scanner, so now we have the ability to scan in some special artwork. Here are some recent favorites.

Hunter's alien invasion. Notice the news reporter, the aliens' "vacuum" and the items that it is sucking up.
After Connor "lost" his tooth, this was the drawing he put under his pillow for the tooth fairy. I love the tooth holding money bags and his illustrated escape down the sink. Just missing one zero on the reward amount.
Hunter's drawing of "chickens in a minivan." The chickens peeking out the door/ window and Little Miss Collins are highlights of this picture.

2 comments:

Unsure said...

That is really awesome from a "grandma's perspective" to get to see the artwork instantly. Love the details in the drawings! Made me laugh and smile today. Thanks...Hug them all for KK!

MarytheKay said...

I bet I know where those chickens ARE! I've had them try to get into my van, too!!! :-) Your boys are SO creative!