Home

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our Week at a Glance

Here are some things that the Rapp family has been up to this week.

Haircuts! All the boys got haircuts from mom. Carter and Connor even talked me into letting them have a mohawk. But only for a few days, the mohawks came off today.
Hunter and Connor are participating in a local art camp this week. They have loved it so far!

Todd took the boys out on the lake so that they could help reel in some catfish. Spook had placed a trot line in the lake and the boys got to help pull it in the next morning.

The girls of KW threw me a surprise baby shower. (Pictures yet to come!) It was so fun and I felt very loved. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

More time on the slip n' slide! We just can't get enough. I even went down the slip n' slide this time. I haven't slid all summer but decided I should at least try it. (I slid on my knees!) The orange things in the pictures? End zone pylons. The boys like to take them to the slide, set them up, and then knock them down with their bodies as they come racing down the slide.





Injuries! Connor fell in the shower and ended up with a fat lip and a loose tooth. Then Carter and Colton collided while playing king of the dock. Colton got a bloody lip and a loose front tooth. Carter tripped up the stairs in the office and got a painful shin bruise. He told me, "I should have been wearing shin guards."

Two of the Engram boys spent the night. Always fun to have friends out here at K-West! Here are all the boys ready for the Western party.

1 comment:

Ellen Davis said...

I'm sure Baby Rapp enjoyed the sensation of the slide! Momma says the reason I'm so adventurous is because she sledded down a steep hill when she 8 months pregnant with me :)

Guys, these water slide action shots are awesome! Can't believe summer is almost over. Glad you are ending with a bang.