Home

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Fun Weekend

We had a great weekend filled with lots of fun. I should have taken pictures though.

Friday Evening: We took the boys to Night Water! Which is White Water at night. While I reclined on a chair, Todd and the boys rode all the water slides, the lazy river, etc. It was a perfect evening.

Saturday: Lowe's Build and Grow clinic with the boys, some work around the house and then delicious Andy's. It was fun to eat frozen custard with great friends and let the boys play. What were they playing? Toilet Tag.

Sunday: Church! I love being back at church now that we are home from kamp. Then after lunch both Todd and I took a nap while the boys watched a movie. Trying to take advantage of some quiet time while the baby is still inside.

Back to school tomorrow!

No comments: