Home

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Connor's Devo Rap

Hunter and Connor were kampers at K-Kountry earlier this summer. And one of their favorite parts of kamp is learning the devo rap. It is a song that encompasses truths of scripture that they learn while at K-Kountry. I love hearing them sing it after they get home. Well, a couple of weeks ago Connor locked himself in our bathroom to work on a top secret project. He was writing his own devo rap! He wrote this whole thing by himself. I was pretty impressed with some of his theology. I asked for his permission to put the words to his devo rap on the blog. Here it is!

I have sinned so I gotta pay
Read the Word, doing it God's way
To God we are small, maybe even tiny,
The Lord is my Savior, He is almighty

Only one God, so amazing
He is the Lord, He can do anything
The Lord died for me and my sins,
I have wronged him so I repent

Only one way, that way is the light
Kinda like a maze, only one way is right
You are number 1 of this world
We live by the sword and die by the sword

The way to get to heaven is through the Lord
When you are a believer, twice you were born
We are still in training in following Christ
The Lord is number one, He is the highest!

The I'm 3rd life is for everyone
Your training hasn't ended, it has just begun
Jesus is the Messiah and the King
Even though no one has seen Him, repent and believe!

1 comment:

Unsure said...

That is truly amazing! He is wise beyond his years! The next "Billy Graham"
Love - kk