Home

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A box of Goodies

Yesterday the boys received a big brown box from KK. It contained lots of great hand-me-down toys from a family my mom knows out in North Carolina. They had so much fun opening all the goodies and one of the boys even declared, "It's like Christmas morning." This is what the living room looked like after the box had been opened. Ha! They all helped clean it up though.
After spending some time to match up all the chargers with the remote control vehicles, we had several toys that were ready to go. The boys had a great time playing with the new toys. This afternoon they even took one of the cars over to K-Kauai to try it out in a wide open space.

2 comments:

Unsure said...

Bronwyn... Mom appreciates your sweet perspective! So sorry about the "packing peanut" mess! I can hear all the squeals as they uncovered everything! Can't wait to get to Branson! Love, momma

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! I am missing y'all like crazy. Wish I was coming with mom to help!
Brea