Todd was on camera duty. I wish I would have taken some pictures of him with the boys as well. Big hug for Hunter!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Hunter and Connor are home!
How good it is to have the boys home from kamp! Both Hunter and Connor had a fantastic time at K-Kountry. Here are some pictures from when we picked them up on Friday. Perhaps my favorite part was watching the brothers greet one another. Carter and Colton really missed their big brothers for those two weeks.
Todd was on camera duty. I wish I would have taken some pictures of him with the boys as well. Big hug for Hunter!
I just couldn't keep my hands off them! I was so happy to be back with the boys.
Don't you love how my belly is touching Carter's head in this photo. Carter was showing Hunter a new Lego man that he had brought to closing ceremonies.
Colton with his best buddy Connor.
Three of the boys together again.
Look at how kind Connor is with Colton. He was listening intently to all that Colton wanted to tell him.
One more picture.
Another fun part of parent's day was the boys' specialty show. They both participated in soccer clinic while at K-Kountry. Here Connor and Hunter were introducing themselves.
A picture of all the soccer players. *Colton managed to sneak into the picture.
A close up of the Rapp boys.
Todd, Colton, Connor and Hunter walking away with one of the boys' counselors.
Todd was on camera duty. I wish I would have taken some pictures of him with the boys as well. Big hug for Hunter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A) Tears are flowing right now.
B) Connor's hair is blonde?!
C) Hunter isn't a little boy anymore, he's a young man.
D) Mom is looking so cute!
Umm, could your belly be any cuter? Answer: NO!
Great pictures, Bronwyn! That belly of yours is so precious. Glad the boys had a good time and that the fam is reunited!
Nice Dress! You look so cute Bon and love the pictures of the boys! You all look so happy! Such a sweet family! Oh and I LOVE Connor's hair longer...he looks so handsome!
Post a Comment