Hunter in the new Aloha Lazy River.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
White Water
We have had 2 days of fun with KK and Boompah in town. Today we decided to spend the afternoon at White Water...and it was fun! The boys, plus KK and Aunt Alexis, rode almost every slide in the park. Lots of sun makes for tired boys tonight!
Hunter in the new Aloha Lazy River.
Carter was enjoying the lazy river as well.
One of our favorites! The mat racer slide. (I love this ride...when I'm not pregnant.) Here we have KK and Alexis racing down the slide.
The VICTOR - Alexis Schields. Rumor has it that she made $10 off this win.
Colton was too short to ride, but he would wait for everyone to come down the slide.
Carter getting a little help from the lifeguard as he exited the slide.
I caught this picture of Carter under the big bucket dump.
Connor was headed over to our seats.
Enjoying the sun - Connor and Hunter.
Hunter in the new Aloha Lazy River.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That cannot be Colton. Not that big kid...where did the cheeks go?!?!
Baby Rapp, I hope you have cheeks like Colty once had.
So long, cheeks.
It looks so nice and warm. . .we had snow last night!
Post a Comment