K-West officially got underway on June 4th. Todd has been super busy, but I have enjoyed more freedom because I am working part time. The boys and I have spent time at the pool and they have tried out the new K7 slip and slide. It is awesome! We are also starting to gather costumes for K-Kountry. Hunter and Connor go to kamp on June 18th.
Yesterday I asked the boys if they have liked having mom around more instead of being with a babysitter for most of the day. They all agreed that..."they wish they had a babysitter more." Are you kidding me? That's alright. I'm pressing on with high hopes for a fun summer involving lots of time together for me and the boys.
Right now we are enjoying a couple of days off at Big Cedar. Amazing! We love being here. And by some scheduling oddity, we got a super special room. Let me name just a few of the amenities in this room: mirror/ tv in the master bathroom, sleep number bed, 3D television, outdoor fireplace, double dishwasher, Bose stereo systems, heated towel racks, private pool and jacuzzi for this lodge. When we walked in Todd and I just kept looking at each other with our shock and surprise.
1 comment:
Wow!!! What an amazing room! So fun! Sadly, we don't get Big Cedar days anymore...those were such wonderful perks! So glad y'all got the deluxe room!
Post a Comment