Home

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Rapps

Who doesn't love a good family picture? I was talking about this with some friends tonight and we all agreed that most of the time it is hard to get a picture with all the kids smiling and looking at the camera. Well, I was pretty happy with this snapshot taken on Sunday morning.
I love all my boys. And this Mother's Day I was thankful for so many things - including a good family picture.

4 comments:

Lindsay Boever said...

Bronwyn,
So very crazy to find your blog. I won't even begin to explain the crazy circular event, but when I see Bronwyn typed, you definately stop and remember your name which I've always loved.
Not sure if you even remember me, but we were in Jr. Miss together in Belleville, KS. I now live in Nebraska with our six children (one boy and five girls so far).
Crazy to catch up on you and your beautiful family via your blog.
God Bless You
Lindsay Boever (Niewald)

We also have a blog:
mychildiloveyou.blogspot.com

Sean and Nicole said...

They are all so handsome! When I look at hunter in this pic I see a college age man!

Jamie Jo said...

Love! Love! Love that picture!

MarytheKay said...

What a great family pic! I sure do LOVE seeing all the pics and reading about the fun stuff ya'll do with your boys. Always makes me smile. :-)