Home

Monday, May 23, 2011

Rain...and Kamp

Branson has had more than it's share of rain this spring and it continues this week. I am thankful that we have had no flooding in the Rapp house. I must confess that it will be a welcome delight to have some good old sunshine.

Why do I comment on the rain? Well, tomorrow we officially make the move out to kamp for this summer. Yes, the boys and I are excited to be at K-West full time, but I'd love to have the sun. If I am at home in Branson and the weather is rainy, I don't mind being inside all day long. But there is something about rain/ kamp/ and our cabin that makes me feel a bit claustrophobic.

Well, the Lord knows all things and I can trust Him with rain or sun. Looking forward to seeing lots of friends at K-West and officially being back together as a family. The boys and I have been separated from Todd for most of the last 8 or 9 days.

2 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Move to Kivu!!! We have SUNSHINE EVERYDAY and snow instead of rain! :)

Ellen Davis said...

Hope moving went well! What cheer will they come up with this year at staff training?...they got their wish with "ONE MORE KID! ONE MORE KID!"