I originally thought that we would get to do an ultrasound sometime in April to find out the sex of baby. Well, at my March appointment, the nurse practitioner told me that I would have to wait till May. Then at my April appointment, Dr. McCall asked why in the world the ultrasound was schedule for May? Ummmm....I'm not sure. So she bumped it up. Hooray! That means that this coming Friday we get to do an ultrasound and will hopefully find out if baby Rapp is a boy or a girl. We are excited!! So this post is to be continued in about 6 days...
4 comments:
......oh, I cannot wait!!! Even though I figure you're probably having a boy, I really really really want you to have a little girl!!!!! I'll be on pins and needles!!!
YAY!!! can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!
Pretty Positive Todd will complete the basketball team with a "son" I have already contacted "Embroid ME" to get the Rapp Stars Jerseys done with their birth years. 01-03-05-07-11! Love MOM and DAD
Post a Comment