Home

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Home Schooling really works...

just look at these boys with the Megaminds. Hee! They were giving out these funny masks at Sam's on Saturday.
Speaking of home schooling, tonight at dinner I asked the boys what they thought was a good age for us to put them in public school. Connor suggested age 27 and then 35.

In other news:

On Saturday we celebrated Todd's birthday. He asked for fondue and strawberry cake. The fondue was a big hit...we couldn't cook the pieces of meat fast enough for the boys.

As for pregnancy, I feel great! I just seem to get super sleepy every day about 2:30 or 3:00, usually while I am trying to finish a reading assignment. Carter is always so sweet. As I lay my head back or close my eyes, he will rub my shoulder or pat my stomach like he understands why I am tired.

No comments: