Two funny things to share. The first came from Carter. He casually asked me at breakfast the other day, "Mom, how many more days till your baby comes out?" I told him a lot!
A couple of weeks ago I called the dentist to ask about Connor's teeth. His teeth seem to turn really brown near his gums. More so than any of the other boys' teeth. Hoping for some suggestions, I spoke with the receptionist and she promised to call me back after she had asked the dentist. When she called back she ran through several options. Is he brushing? Yes. Could he be brushing better? Yes. Etc. Then the question that made me ponder if she was being serious. Does he drink coffee? Um....no. She then said, "well, we are seeing a trend." Wow, I guess I don't know many 7-year-olds who drink a lot of coffee.
1 comment:
oh, it's happening! I remember being at Starbucks a while ago and a little girl--couldn't be older than 5--ordering a frappuciino. she knew all the lingo and everything!
Post a Comment