I know I have blogged about this before, but our boys love to play Wrestle Mania with Todd (and me too, if I will jump in the ring.) With Todd being gone all week the boys were deficient in their wrestle mania time so they have been catching up. Tonight Colton wanted to wrestle...in his new snowsuit. We are going skiing in December so we purchased this snowsuit for Colton and he loves it. He had it on last night and tonight. When I was getting it out of the closet, he was singing "If you're happy and you know it..." I think it was subliminal because he was so excited to put it on.
Colton in his "bumblebee" snow suit.

About to be body slammed by Todd. Connor joined in by putting on his winter coat.

Dog pile!

On a side note, my parents arrive Sunday to keep the boys for a week. Todd and I will be traveling for Kanakuk to do kamp movies/ interviews. But adding to the fun, my mom and dad are bringing Finley to join the fun. Finley is the daughter of Brea and Chris, my sister and brother-in-law. Finley has a name for her cousins...she calls them the "crazy boys." Won't it be fun to have a girl in the mix?!
No comments:
Post a Comment