Home

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Journal Entry from Connor

Connor had a journal assignment on Thursday that I wanted to put on the blog. I am typing it exactly as he wrote it. (Note: Connor has quite a time with spelling. I'm hoping it will improve. I will talk to his teacher. Ha!)

November 11, 2010

You have no idey howe is coming to nite. It is my dad. I have ben wateing four fife days. finaly heas coming. boo yaa a hu. oh that remins me my grandma, grampa and my cousin Finley. they are totaly wicked and i can not wait tell they come.

Translation: You have no idea who is coming tonight. It is my dad. I have been waiting for five days. Finally he is coming. Boo ya, uh huh! Oh, that reminds me - my grandma, grandpa and my cousin Finley. They are totally wicked and I cannot wait till they come.

3 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

So cute. That is one of the great tings about winter trail. . .how much your kids appreciate their time with daddy!

Ellen Davis said...

He kind of writes like he talks! That's awesome!

Ellen Davis said...

He kind of spells like I imagine him saying it...it makes sense.