Home

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A perfect Saturday for Silver Dollar City

Today we took the boys to SDC and it was a perfect fall day to explore the City. I really love this park more each time we spend a day there. Now the quandary lies in the fact that I want to go to Silver Dollar City for the shows, the crafts, the decor...but all the boys want to visit SDC for the rides. Today we found a happy balance - just a few rides and lots of sight-seeing.

Here are the boys in front of a giant cornucopia of pumpkins.

Carter and Colton at the Stagecoach.

There's a new sheriff in town - Colton!

Todd and the boys. I'm sure we were trying to decide where to go next.

The taffy shop at Silver Dollar City has become a Rapp tradition. We stop there every time we leave the park and each of the boys get to pick out his favorite flavors of salt water taffy.

Colton with his taffy bucket.

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

Oh look! A perfect place to say something inappropriate (but funny)!!!