We let Colton us the phone to call Weston Wiebe - (at least we thought it was Weston. He was actually speaking to Matt Engram.) Colton had wanted to invite Weston to his birthday party...in January. Well, when asked what he wanted for his birthday, Colton replied, "a weapon."
Then tonight, we were finishing up dinner and I moved over near Todd to give him a kiss. Carter has always thought it funny to get in between us and try to push us apart when we kiss one another. Tonight was no exception, he jumped right in the middle. I just laughed and kissed Todd one more time. Suddenly Connor said, "OK, this is really freaking me out."
1 comment:
Bronwyn and Todd... What a TRULY excellent idea about converting the KU room into a school room. Loved seeing those pics and hearing about school. Tell the boys to pray for KK as I am a little overwhelmed being back in school myself. Love you and miss you all!
Post a Comment