Sunday, June 20, 2010
Connor's Mohawk
It is summer, the days are hot and all my boys needed haircuts. So of course we decided to cut all the boys' hair at kamp. Just buzz it off. Well, I had told the boys that Tred Houston had a mohawk and Connor was fascinated with that idea. So as I started to cut his hair, he asked me if he could have a mohawk. And guess what...I consented! For two days Connor had his very own mohawk. He loved it! When it was time to cut it off, he was a great sport. No complaints. Although when the staff began to ask, "What happened to your mohawk?" he told them, "Bronwyn made me cut it off." Not mom, but Bronwyn. Here are some pictures. Side note: all the poses in these pictures were his idea. No prompting needed.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BRING BACK THE MOHAWK!! Finley loved it!!
Post a Comment