Tomorrow we are doing our garage sale. You would not believe how much stuff is crammed into Ashley Robbins' garage...and her neighbors garage. The guys next door are so graciously allowing us to use their garage too. There are 12 families in this thing - so lots of stuff. Now I am sitting at the computer feeling a little dejected because the weather forecast does not look good. Lots of rain. But out loud I just said, "God is in control...even of our garage sale." God I trust you with this crazy small, insignificant detail of life. I will pray for sun, but take the rain if that is what you give.
Ok, that is it! I'll take pictures rain or shine and share them with the blog. So many fun friends involved in this thing....Rachel, Callie, Melissa, Ashley, Lindsay and several others who can't be there but have added stuff.
1 comment:
soooooooooo wishing i could raid your garage sale. that is my hobby and me time on sat mornings...esp. with all of your boy stuff i could use for my two little rascals!
good luck :)
EJ Williams
Post a Comment