Home

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Connor

This is one of those stories that I just have to write down.

Last week Colton asked me, "Mommy, where is your p_ _ _ _?" You fill in the blank - five letter male anatomy. (I just can't write that word here without feeling like my blog will now pop up when some stranger is searching the web for inappropriate material, thus the fill-in-the blank.) Anyway, after that question Colton then asked me, "When will you grow a p_ _ _ _?" Of course all the boys heard that story and laughed.

Now let that simmer for two or three days in Connor Rapp's brain. On Sunday I was in the bathroom and Connor suddenly said, "Wait a minute, if girls don't have a p_ _ _ _, how do you go to the bathroom?" I answered his question as simply as I could that a girl has a private part that is different from a boy's private part. To which he replied, "Wow, I would really like to see that!" I laughed so hard. But then it got even funnier as Connor asked, "Has dad ever seen one?" Uhhhh.....yes, followed by an explanation that when a guy and a girl get married they can see each other naked. Finally, Connor said, "Oh good, I'm glad that I'll get to see one of those someday." That's was it, he was completely content to wait till he gets married.

4 comments:

Sean and Nicole said...

SUCH A GREAT STORY!! I can't wait for his future wife to read this story someday!

Ellen Davis said...

haha OBGYN? Just kidding.

Ellen Davis said...

Sweet Connor. Maybe we have a future doctor on our hands? He loves to make people feel better...

MarytheKay said...

Oh my WORD. That is hysterical!!!