Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Recent stuff
Man I like my boys! I have been away from the boys lots this week due to meetings at Kanakuk. When I'm away, it always makes me realize how much I do enjoy the routine of being home, doing school, just keeping up with family stuff. Here are some recent pictures of the boys in action. This was Colton telling us about the book he had just finished reading.
Then he enjoyed some blueberry cake. Funny memory: Last night as we were ready to eat dinner, I asked who wanted to pray. Colton volunteered and so I asked if he would pray for our coughs. (Several of the boys and I have all been congested, coughing this week.) So Colton began: "Dear God, thank you for our coughs..." and all the boys burst out laughing.
Colton and Connor hanging out. Yes, Colton was wearing Todd's hat, Todd's sunglasses and riding a scooter in the house.
Joe Cool!
And Carter - he just has mischief in his eyes. I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment