Home

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Colton!

Colton turned 3 on Monday! It is unbelievable to me that he is already that old. We had a small celebration with mom, dad, Alexis and the brothers. It was fun. I did have a moment of sadness due to the fact that Colton is still unable to use his foot. Wish he could have been racing around here to celebrate his birthday. But I am thankful that the burns on his foot are healing!

Here is Colton with his birthday cake. Yes, I made it. Nothing fancy...but bless his heart, he was excited that Buzz and Woody were on top!

Opening a present!And this is when I asked him to hold up his new shirt!Ok, this is usually the scene every night as we try to distract Colton while Todd cleans and bandages his foot. Colton calls the bandage a "banjo." Here he was showing me his Lego polar bear.
Singing "Happy Birthday!" The brothers just couldn't resist the "cha cha cha" to liven up the song. We love you Colton!

2 comments:

Sean and Nicole said...

So glad to know Colton's foot is healing well! Loved the video of the happy birthday song - so cute! I'm consistently encouraged by the boys' friendships and enormous amount of love present in your family! Sending hugs to all...

dawn said...

Oh my word! I am so bossy and you listened! I am your new big sis. Just call me big.