Home

Monday, December 7, 2009

He's sold!

Connor has been making me laugh often lately because he keeps asking for infomercial items for Christmas. Now, I don't know how or when he is seeing these infomercials, but he loves them. If he had a credit card, we might be in trouble. What makes this extra funny is that he remembers so much of what they say on these infomercials - sometimes word for word. Then he quotes it back to me.

For example, last week when the boys made their Christmas lists, Connor listed a "Shoes Under" as one of the top items on his wish list. What is that you may ask? It slides under your bed and holds your shoes. Connor even told me, "Mom, I won't have to search for my shoes anymore." (And all the moms laugh out loud.) I gently reminded him that a "Shoes Under" still requires that you put your shoes in it. The giant shoe rack that we do have doesn't spur his memory now.

The most recent request is the Swivel Sweeper - correction "Swivel Sweeper G2." Here are some of the attributes of this amazing invention: you don't have to push it back and forth... it has sliders, it can suck up nails, it can fit through skinny places...and to close the deal, the Swivel Sweeper was all sold out, but no worries, they have the new and improved G2 model.

Maybe Connor will grow up to be a pitch man! We'll see...

3 comments:

Sean and Nicole said...

Take Connor to the "As Seen on TV" store at the landing and see what he picks out! This is just too funny!

jennaferwhite said...

oh this is hysterical!!! imagine the gifts you will receive when he DOES have a credit card!!! :)

Ellen Davis said...

I laughed so hard I cried.