Home

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gingerbread Men

The boys have been wanting to make Gingerbread Men, so last Monday we did it. Now last year when I made these, the results weren't great so I was determined to do better this year. I carefully mixed the ingredients, greased the pan and cooked them for just the right length of time (or so I thought.) I removed the gingerbread men from the pan and set them on the cooling rack. Well, when I came back I realized that they hadn't cooked quite long enough. As they were sitting on the cooling rack, the gooey middle of each of the gingerbread men had dripped out onto the counter. From the front the gingerbread men looked perfect, but turn them around and it looked like they had been shot in the back with a small cannonball So funny! The boys didn't care and they had fun decorating the gingerbread men and then eating them.

Colton enjoying the Gingerbread.


This picture was when Todd told Colton to put his head down and eat the gingerbread man. He just put his head down - looks like he is in trouble!


Connor's Gingerbread Man.

A grimace from Hunter - but I think he did enjoy the decorating and eating.

No comments: