Monday, December 14, 2009
The Boompah Orange
Hunter and Connor had the chance to attend a home school class last week where they learned about Colonial Christmas. One of the activities they did was to stick cloves into an orange - then after about a week - the orange could be wrapped in ribbon and hung as an ornament on your tree. (I'm sure there is a name for this activity, but I can't think of it!) Well, Connor carefully put all of the cloves into his orange and when he finished, he decided that his orange looked kind of like his Boompah. If you know my dad, he has "hair on the sides, but no hair on the top!" I believe I used this phrase to describe him when I was a child. So Connor drew a face on his orange and is now referring to it as Boompah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bronwyn, loving the new background!!! so fun to catch up with your family through the blog world! :)
Post a Comment