Home

Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend Alexis and I took the boys to a local Pumpkin Patch. Todd was out of town so he wasn't able to go with us. I was so glad that Alexis came along. She was, as always,
extremely helpful and super fun! Lots of fun pictures to share from our day at the patch!

Carter looking really cute on the hayride.

Colton and Bronwyn on the same hayride!


Colton hanging out by the campfire. Notice the marshmallow on his upper lip! He had stuffed himself with hot dogs and s'mores.


Stephanie Watson, Alexis and Bronwyn. Stephanie had organized the whole pumpkin patch outing for the families of Woodland Hills Family Church. Thanks Stephanie!

Here are all four boys on the "tire" swings. Horses and dinosaurs that were made out of old tires.


Hunter showing off his mini pumpkin!


Connor was the ONLY boy who would pose with me for a picture. Yes, I loved him best that day. Ha!
There goes Connor and Carter into the corn maze. They loved it!


And this is one of my favorites... a spot for everyone in this picture.

No comments: