Carter made it to the first day of preschool, but missed the next couple of days with our trip to St. Louis. We had a great time with the boys. We managed to squeeze in the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Turtle Park and the Magic House...as well as lots of yummy food! Plus, just staying in a hotel is super fun for the boys! They always fight over who gets to push the button in the elevator and then race down the hallways to our room. (Side note, I always feel bad for the people who stay next door to us in the hotel because we aren't the quietest bunch.) I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but here are a few to prove that we went.
Hunter and Connor (and Carter) on the giant Beanstalk at The Magic House.
Here's the whole family inside the Arch! Carter was scared at first, but was glad he went up to the top.
1 comment:
I LOVE the pic of you on the static ball! That is a keeper! I hope Cabo was perfect for you and your hubby!!!
Post a Comment