Definition: A staycation (or stay-cation, or stacation,or staykation) is a neologism for a period of time in which an individual or family stays at home and relaxes at home or takes day trips from their home to area attractions.
OK, I didn't make it up, but heard this term this summer and feel like it is so fitting. We haven't left Branson, but have been spending lots of time at area attractions. So far we have been to White Water (twice), Silver Dollar City, the Springfield Library, the Amazing Pets show, the K-Kauai pool. It has been great fun! Here are a few pictures from Silver Dollar City today.
Carter and Colton in a giant rocking chair!
Carter by himself - of course in some crazy pose. The best part of this story is that when I started taking pictures, he was pouting on a bench and wouldn't join Colton in the rocking chair. But Carter hates to miss any of the spotlight so he soon jumped in.
Alexis and Connor on some crazy sliding, spinning ride. I can't ride those!
No comments:
Post a Comment