Home

Monday, August 17, 2009

Our new tenant

We are so excited! This year my sister Alexis will be living with us! She just graduated from high school and will be taking classes this fall at OTC. The boys love it! Having Aunt Alexis here full time is soooo cool in their book! If you live in Branson, I'd love for you to meet Alexis too. She is so great.
Here is a photo of Princess Alexis with Hunter, Connor and Carter.

3 comments:

Esther said...

oh how lucky alexis is to be living a) with the sweetest, most fun family EVER b) in b-town aka the land of the white hair and white shoes ha! i can hear the sounds of the sweet dulcimers now!

Unsure said...

Yes.. I am jealous to the max.. she will be a great tenant.. she was my buddy and I miss her terribly..trying to think of a reason to come to Branson all of a sudden..Enjoy her she is AMAZING!Love to all MOM

Heather said...

oh yay!! May have to borrow her from you sometime for babysitting! :)