Home

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My future's so bright...

I had several photos of the boys in shades. Special thanks to Tiffany Bohon and Alexis Schields for the cool glasses. Colton was sporting two pairs of these glasses.



And then Carter found these star glasses in our costume box and was pretending to be famous.



So Hunter decided to play along. Take a look at Hunter excitedly getting an autograph from this famous star.



And finally a shot of Connor wearing Alexis' Ray Bans.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a) I love Carter's idea of how famous people sit

b) Is Connor sporting a Napoleon Dynamite shirt? Awesome.

c) I can't wait to bring my *NEW* camera either!...can you say 'waterproof and shock resistant'? We'll get some of Colty underwater!

Heather said...

your boys crack me up. I LOVE their great imaginations- carter is such a little ham. Love it!! miss you all

Sean and Nicole said...

Love the pic of Carter as a 'celebrity'! We can't wait to hear about Hunter's first kamper experiences. Also, thanks for the birthday wishes. We miss all of you and send hugs from Columbia!