Wow, the last time I put anything on the blog was two weeks ago! Why is that you may ask...well, kamp has officially started for the summer. So my time and focus has shifted to K-West. But I definitely miss updating the blog...and I miss my MAC and internet connection at home. I have lots of things to share about - Connor's 6th birthday, the move out to our summer cabin, fun with the Bohons.
The boys are loving the transition out to kamp. Each night they go to bed dreaming about the adventure they will do tomorrow. Fishing at the dock, rides on the jet ski, the BLOB!, riding bikes on the tennis courts, crazy meals in the chuck wagon. Seriously, summers at Kanakuk Kamps are the greatest for our boys.
Hunter has been more confident and outgoing this summer. He's looking people in the eye and answering lots of questions about his missing front teeth.
Connor is super happy to have his buddy Clay Thomas back at kamp. He loves getting to see or talk to this college age friend.
Carter is Mr. Social! He is flirting with girls, making lots of new friends and even told us the other day..."I want to be the star of K-West."
And Colton is so adorable. He loves tromping around kamp in his red fire truck rain boots. Following the big brothers on all their adventures.
Hope to back to regular blog posts again soon! But now it is time for TAPS...good night!
3 comments:
Great to hear from you! We miss you. so glad the boys are having such a fun time, thanks for the update. love you guys!
Carter could totally be the 'star' of K-West! I sure do wish I could be there to hang with you guys! In the next few weeks I hope to make it home and will hopefully be able to stop by. I've found that blogging helps to organize my thoughts! Love you guys!
:) .................. :)
Post a Comment