Home

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Pictures from Easter



Here is a picture of all four boys with their Easter baskets. Admittedly it is not a great picture, but at least I have them all together. It was fun to see them receive their baskets.
They each found a note in their basket that said: "Dear _________, Jesus is Alive! Happy Easter. Thanks for being... "(and then I listed to character qualities that I see in their developing personalities. The character qualities are definitely a kamp thing.)
Then the note was signed. Mr. E. Bunny
Didn't you know that the Easter bunny is a believer? Ha!

And a picture of our two youngest eating their chocolate bunnies in front of the fireplace. Yes, it was cold here on Sunday. Carter has his chocolate bunny sticking straight out of his mouth - and I love the way Colton is looking at him!


On a side note, the boys started swim lessons today. We did lessons last year for Hunter, Connor and Carter, but this year Colton gets in on the fun. Well, today Colton was such a champ in pool! The instructor would stand him on the steps (that were in the pool) and then say, "Colton, can you jump to me?" With little hesitation, he would plunge forward, going completely under water and float out to Lannie. He did amazing! I am going to try and get some video of our next lesson so that I can post it on the blog.

No comments: