Last Friday I took the boys to JumpMania in Springfield. What is JumpMania, you may be asking?! Well, it is an indoor play place that has giant inflatables. Bouncy castles, mazes, slides, etc. The boys had a great time.
The funniest part of the whole experience happened at the very beginning. The boys scrambled up the first slide while I waited at the bottom. Hunter slid down and quickly told me that Carter would not come down because he was too scared. As I peered up the slide I could see a hysterical Carter cowering in the corner and screaming "I can't go down, it's too scary!" Well, I started laughing. It was pretty loud in the room so I was hollering, "Carter get down here now, other kids are waiting to go down the slide." He was holding up the line. He still refused. I keep insisting. Finally, he said, "I need someone to push me." So in the midst of his tears, he turned to the unknown boy behind him and said, "Will you push me down the slide?" The stranger obliged and Carter made it down the slide. As I greeted him at the bottom, he dried his tears and said, "I want to do that again!" You can see from the video that he ended up loving it.
Colton also had a great time. It was a lot harder for him to get up the climbing parts, but he loved coming down the slides. His big brothers were so great to help him on all of the inflatables. At one point Connor was above him pulling and Hunter was below pushing on Colton's bottom. They did get him up to the slide!
1 comment:
I love all the huge smiles, looks like they had so much fun! Wish Finley could have gone!
Love ya,
Brea
Post a Comment