Admittedly these pictures have nothing to do with each other. Just some fun photos that I wanted to share with family.
Here we have Carter dressed as a Knight. He really gets into character when he dresses up!
The Rapp family eating some of the new Cold Stone Creamery cupcakes. They are delicious!
A picture of Colton with headband. He had just gotten out of the bath and was playing in the living room. This picture reminds me of Allen Befort. Ok, he would really look like Allen if his hair was just standing up a bit more behind the headband! :)
Three of the boys at our home school trip to the Branson Library. Guess who was grouchy this day and would not cooperate for a picture? Hmmm...
Hunter lost a tooth! He has lost a total of 4 teeth now. The Tooth Fairy did make it this time - last time she forgot. Hunter had to put his tooth under his pillow for a second night in a row to give the Tooth Fairy a chance to come back.
3 comments:
Bronwyn, you probably do not remember me...but I was a kamper at K-2 in the late 90s when you were a counselor....my maiden name was Sarah Corbett (well, of course Sarah is still my name). I found you through Jane's blog. Your family is so precious!! I bet you are the cutest mom to four boys!!
Thanks for the CS plug, Bronwyn. Love that your family likes them!
I love it! Can't wait to be with you and all your boys! Finley needs some cousin time!
Love you,
Brea
Post a Comment