Home

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thanks Aunt Brea!

Tonight the boys got a fun Christmas present from Aunt Brea. It contained 3 new games for the boys to play: Guess Who; Operation: Hulk Edition; and a new Horton Hears a Who game. The premise of the Horton game is that you hide 6 "clovers" around your house and then when you land on a clover spot on the game board, you don the Horton mask and go to rescue that clover. Well, Carter landed on a clover spot and he was supposed to hop to find the green clover. Here is the video.



One more video. Colton was wearing the Horton mask and trying to attach the velcro clover to the elephant's trunk....but couldn't figure out how to get it on there. So cute to watch him try.



Thanks Chris, Brea and Finley for the fun games. We love them!

3 comments:

Katie M said...

How fun!! I love watching the videos of the boys. I can't believe how grown up they are!! I hope you all have a Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon! You still up for a January meet up? Or February? Or whenever is good for you?? Love you!

Unknown said...

Bronwyn.. how funny is this video.how cute when Carter is hopping and going nowhere?
Absolutely hysterical..Alixis and I keep watching it over and over.. it is priceless!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE VIDEOS!!! So glad they are having fun with the game. Can't wait to play it with them. Thanks for sharing both videos made me laugh out loud!
Brea