Home

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just some fun pictures...

The great part about having a blog is that it prompts me to take more pictures and capture some of the wonderful things that my boys say and do! I wanted to share several pictures and provide you with a brief description of each.

Here is a picture of Todd and Colton from this morning. The last two days when we have gone to get Colton out of his crib, we have found his pajama top on the floor! We don't know how or when he gets his top off during the night, but it is so funny to the other boys. I love Todd's expression.



Ok, next for my boys in camo. On Friday morning I had asked all the boys to get dressed because we were headed to Precepts. They all do a great job of getting themselves ready in the morning (make their bed, get dressed and brush their teeth). Well, when I hollered for the boys to come downstairs, this is what I got. Three boys dressed in camo from head to toe. So I had to take their picture!



Not wanting to be left out, little brother Colton squeezed his way into one of our pictures and promptly said, "ceese!" (Cheese!) How did he know to say that when taking a picture?
It is pretty easy to see which child I still get to dress.



Finally, this picture was taken when mom was at a Girls Night Out and dad was home with the boys. (But to be honest, I'd probably let them do this same trick if I was at home.) See all four boys lined up? Guess where they are....on the top of our master headboard. That is the ceiling right above Hunter's head. They like to climb up there and then dive down into the pillows on mom and dad's bed. Colton looks a little afraid. Notice how his socks match our wall?!


No comments: