If you know my son Hunter, you might know that he is a very picky eater. He doesn't like mac & cheese, apples, potatoes, cereal, grapes, cheese, corn, butter on bread, milk, stuffing, rice, etc. I could go on. But what he does like are things like lasagna, pizza and spaghetti. Well tonight I made spaghetti for the boys and Hunter had two large helpings. During dinner I said, "Hunter, this is one of your favorite meals isn't it?" To which he responded, "Yes, Go Italy!" And for this mom who wants her boy to eat, I agree, "Go Italy!"

2 comments:
Bronwyn....I LOVE YOUR BLOG! This is my first time to check it out and I just read every blog you have written! I am sitting in Starbucks trying to study for a test tomorrow but some of those stories are so funny that I was literally laughing out loud and people were staring at me! I miss all of you guys so much! Give the boys my love and tell Todd I said hello. I hope to see you all again soon! LOVE YOU! -Aunt Alissa
Bronwyn,
I was about as picky an eater as Hunter when I was a kid, but I always loved Italian too! Don't worry, we picky eaters learn to like new things it just takes us a little while. :)
jane
Post a Comment